Training for schoolsAre you a teacher in Bangkok seeking practical advice to help you support children with specific difficulties? Find out more about the training our professional therapists can offer.
What do we offer?
- Informative and practical advice for teachers on what schools should be concerned about.
- What signs to look out for in the classroom.
- How school staff can support specific difficulties within the school environment.
Elklan – known as the speech and language trainers – provide accredited courses for all education staff working with children with speech, language and communication needs. Elklan courses are externally quality assured and accredited by an OfQual regulated national Awarding Organisation.
Our Speech and Language Therapist is the only certified Elklan Tutor in Bangkok and delivers accredited training courses to give education staff the skills, confidence and fundamental strategies to support children with a wide range of speech, language and communication difficulties.
Training for teachers
Spaces on the following courses are now available (click on the PDFs for course dates and content):
- Speech and language support for 3 – 5 year old’s (PDF, 1MB, opens in new tab)
- Speech and language support for 5 – 11 year olds (PDF, 2MB, opens in new tab)
- Speech and language support for 11 – 16 year olds (PDF, 1.5MB, opens in new tab)
Training for teaching assistants
Explore the full range of courses at www.elklan.co.uk.
Key Word signing workshops
- Introduction to Key Word Signing
- Beginners Workshop
- Advanced Workshop
- Storytelling Workshop
- Singing with Signs workshop