If there’s one thing we love just as much as seeing you at our coffee shops, it’s when you come and visit us at events. So here’s where we will be in October 2020 – please stop, say hi, and perhaps enjoy some of our bakery products or learn more about our mission.
Events October 2020
- Thursday 1st October to Sunday 4th October: We’ll be selling talking about our mission and selling baked goodies at the Thai Sustainability Expo at Samyan Mitrtown
- Saturday 2 and Sunday 3 October: We’ll be selling baked treats at the Creators Fair at Emquartier Helix Garden from 11am to 6pm.
- Monday 5 October: One of our cofounders will be giving a talk to Thai parents at our newest branch at HeadStart International School, Phuket
- Weds 7 October: One of our cofounders will be talking about social enterprise as a platform for change at The Hive as part of their experience series
- Saturday 17 October and Sunday 18 October: Root the Future Plant Based and Sustainability Festival at Sansiri Backyard – come and check out our vegan and eco friendly products.
- Friday 30 October: Annabel’s Loy Kratong Festival – our trainees are so excited to return for the 4th year to join this wonderful community!
- Friday 30 October: Steps Halloween Party at The Landmark Hotel – a place for our community to come together and dance the night away! Don’t forget to get your tickets!