- 2016 – founding of Steps, first vocational centre opens
- 2017 – Steps opens a new cafe branch at St Andrews 71
- 2018 – Steps collaborates with Special Olympics Thailand
- 2019 – Steps graduate Nakita opens her own coffee shop in Phuket
- 2020 – Steps launches business service centre.
- 2021 – Steps opens its first vocational centre on an international school campus at St Andrews 107
- 2022 – Steps launches its consultancy arm, starting with a partnership with IKEA
- 2023 – NWRC established as Thailand’s first ever research centre for neurodiversity in the workplace
What’s next for Steps? Exciting announcements are coming about a major new stockist for our bakery products, showing how far businesses have come in considering inclusion in their supply chains. This is thanks to the awareness raising of Steps and all our supporters – thank you for being with us, every step of the way.
If you haven’t already, you can subscribe to the Steps newsletter for updates about our work. You can also subscribe to the mailing list for our Neurodiversity at Work Research Centre (NWRC).