Recently Steps turned five years old. Yes, five! We know! We asked our team to reflect on five moments which have really stood out for them during their time with us, and we’ll be sharing them over the next couple of weeks. We hope you enjoy reliving these happy moments with us!
Dipika is an Occupational Therapist (OT) at Steps Bangkok. Here are her top five moments:
- A therapy student realizing that he no longer needed the support of therapy after having it for so many years. He said: “OT has helped me know what my body needs to pay attention to and I can do it on my own now.”
- Seeing a student being able to put on own their own shoes and watch after months of working on it
- A student spontaneously using self calming strategies learned in OT when they were frustrated
- A student who struggled with handwriting and often rushed through handwriting tasks was excited to share how he wrote a whole story without reversing any letters
- Learning new games and random facts from students receiving therapy.
These are the kind of breakthroughs that keep us going and growing every day.
If you’re looking for this kind of support for your child, find out more about enrolling on one of our programmes. Admission & Enrollment – Steps With Theera
You can also support our work by visiting our cafes https://stepswiththeera.com/coffee-shop/, hiring our spaces Tanya edit ways to support us (stepswiththeera.com), outsourcing to our business service centre Business service centre – Steps With Theera or becoming a business partner. Our partners – Steps With Theera