Steps at Sasin School of ManagementOur branch at Sasin School of Management offers neurodivergent adults a unique opportunity to attend a Steps university and employment readiness programme onsite at the Sasin campus.
People with disabilities continue to be denied access to meaningful work in Thailand, despite their potential for economic and social contributions. As a business school, Sasin is able to educate the leaders of tomorrow on how to employ people with disabilities in ways that are mutually beneficial and enriching. Our research partnership with Steps Community aims to build more inclusive workplaces for neurodiverse workers and others with disabilities through research and practice.
– Drew B. Mallory, PhD, Sasin Inclusion Ambassador
Experience university life alongside employment to decide the best next step for your future
Steps at Sasin offers the first university experience programme of its kind for neurodivergent learners. It will also inform the university on how to create an accessible environment for study, and encourage existing students to learn about the importance of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI). Through this groundbreaking new training centre, Steps is helping to embed the importance of DEI for Sasin students, the leaders of tomorrow.
Why should I enrol for this programme?
- For those unsure if university is for them, it’s a chance to get an insight into university life.
- It’s a chance for those who have already been to university or had a job, but needed more support, to access it
- Trainees will have the opportunity to join lectures, practice taking notes and submitting assignments
- Trainees can meet other university students and have the opportunity to interact with them in different ways
- There are a range of internship opportunities across different departments at the university to help with deciding whether employment is the right next step.
- Small group sizes
- Steps team are experts in preparation for employment and future
- Learn by doing
April 2023 (actual date TBC)
Interested in enrolling? Find out how in our admission and enrolment pages, following the process for our Ekkamai 10 centre here. Please contact us if you want to talk through anything, we’re happy to help.
Read more about our education programmes and how young people benefit.
Everyone, from our vocational trainers to our team of therapists, is qualified to the highest standard.