We are thinking of our community during these challenging times. We hope you are all keeping well and adjusting to new routines of work, school, and family life.
Here is an update on our services in light of the coronavirus situation:
- All of our coffee shops in Bangkok have been temporarily closed to the public to keep our teams, our trainees, and all of you safe.
- Our Zero waste shops are open as usual according to government measures.
- Our vocational training will happen online rather than onsite at the vocational training centres.
- We will not be attending stands at events or running workshops.
But we have great news – you can still enjoy your favourites on our menu in every branch by ordering online with 15% off discount through our Theera website. We will deliver to your doorstep.
Thanks for supporting our social business through this crisis once more.
How to order
Just head to the Theera website to order. We put all of your favourites from the menu into one place: enjoy chicken stew with brown rice, veggie omelette with toast and Korean rice bowl (vegan).
Moreover, you’ll get 15% off when you order food directly through our website using the code #theera15 too! And FREE brownie crisps with all orders over 500 Baht.
You can also order via popular online platforms including:
- Ekkamai 10 via : Wongnai or Lineman
- Theera (Sukhumvit 42) : Grabfood, Foodpanda, Lineman
- theCOMMONS (Thonglor) : Lineman, Foodpanda, Grabfood,
Stay updated with Steps
As you know, the situation is changing on a daily basis. But you can stay in touch with us, and be the first to know when we’re re-opening, by signing up to our newsletter (at the bottom of this page), liking us on Facebook or following on Instagram.