Everyone deserves treats at Christmas, right? Those with food allergies and other dietary requirements shouldn’t be left off Santa’s list! Luckily, Steps is on hand with festive eats for all, including gingerbread cookies for the vegan in your life and gluten free Frozen-themed cupcakes. Here’s our full Christmas specials list – pre order so you don’t miss out!
We’d also love for you to come and say hi to the trainees selling Christmas gifts at one of the many events taking place around Bangkok this December. Alongside our expertly baked goods you’ll find zero waste products, or maybe even a refreshing smoothie to keep you going.
Where you can find us
- Friday 4 December, 5pm to 9pm – Christmas market – Angoon’s garden Thonglor
- Wednesday 9 December 9.30am 2.30pm – Inclusion Week with InvisAbilities – ISB international school Nonthaburi
- Wednesday 9 December 8.30 am to 11.30am – Annabel’s Christmas Show – Annabel’s Early Years international school
- Friday 11 December 7am to 1pm – NIST Festival craft Market – NIST international school
- Wednesday 16 December 2.30pm to 4.30pm – St Andrews 71 Primary Christmas fair – St Andrews International School
- Saturday 19 December 11am – 6pm – The Hive Thonglor Christmas market – The Hive Thonglor
- Saturday 19 December 10am to 6pm – Taejai Charity Fair -Bambini Villa – Bambini Villa, 18 Soi Athakravi, 1 Sukhumvit 26
We’re looking forward to seeing you, serving you, or sending you delicious treats.